Are you ready to walk on the wild side?
Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo should definitely be on your list of must do wintertime events in St. Louis! Take a walk through the Zoos wonderful holiday wonderland, full of animated light displays, seasonal sounds, and thousands and thousands of bright and colorful lights! WIld Lights at the St. Louis Zoo is for the whole family!
Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo General Info:
5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, Nov. 23 to Dec. 23, 2012
- Nov. 23-25; Nov. 30-Dec. 2; Dec. 7-9; Dec. 14-16; Dec. 21-23
Nightly, Dec. 26-30, 2012
Tickets to Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo will be sold until 8:15 p.m. each night.
The amazing lighting displays are constructed of hundreds of thousands of lights and create an assortment of enchanting formations. Some of the most popular light displays of Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo include:
- Penguins in paradise
- Swan Lake
- Fantasy butterfly garden
- Snowfall Flurry Walk
- Poppin’ prairie dogs
- Gingerbread Village
- Numerous trees and plantings ablaze in lights
How Much is admission to Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo?
- $4 for Zoo members (no passes)
- $5 for general public
- Free for children under 2
- Tickets to Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo will be sold until 8:15 p.m. each night.
Free Parking for the Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo is available on the South Lot on Wells Drive near US40/I-64. Enter the event through the South Entrance.
ATTENTION: The Living World North Entrance and North Parking Lot will not be open for Wild lights at the St. Louis Zoo.
Food & Shopping
- Hot chocolate, meals and snacks will be available for purchase at Lakeside Cafe.
- Shop our gift shops during Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo and receive 10% off any purchase; Zoo members receive a 20% discount.
Wild Lights at St. Louis Zoo Sponsors
- U.S. Bank
- North Star Frozen Treats
- Prairie Farms
- Build-A-Bear Workshop® at the Zoo
- Media sponsor Fresh 102.5