Capital Innovators accelerating St. Louis Start-Ups
Is St. Louis the next Silicon Valley? The City of St. Louis has recently seen a tremendous growth in the start-up sector. From tech companies, go-green companies, and even social networks, St. Louis is home to a number of start-up companies. No one has embraced this movement more than Capital Innovators, a local start-up accelerator that offers start-ups financing, resources, and connections they need to reach the next level. Capital Innovators offers a 12 week accelerator program twice a year. While hundreds of aspiring entrepreneurs submit an application to join the program, Capital Innovators only chooses 5 companies for each class.
Capital Innovators St. Louis Start-Ups:
Here is a list of St. Louis start-ups that Capital Innovators has put through their accelerator program.
- Bonfyre: Bonfyre is a location-based mobile application exclusively for college students.
- Lockerdome: LockerDome is a social media platform for your sports life.
- Gremln: Gremln.com provides a suite of social media tools for businesses.
- Norse Corp: NorseCorp prevents cybercrime.
- Aisle 411: aisle411 lets you find products and promotions quickly and easily in retail stores.
- Material Mix: Material Mix is an online exchange platform for waste and recycling professionals.
Click here to see the fill list of companies Capital Innovators is working with.